Now Hiring: Graphic Designer
Who We Are
Founded in 2008, Axim is a full-service creative agency helping organizations create and carry out strategies that captivate, allowing them to connect with their audiences in a meaningful way. We operate in-house photography and video production, graphic design, web development, social media, and digital media strategizing. We strive to cultivate a culture of collaboration and accountability. Our belief is that "a boat doesn't go forward if each one is rowing their own way."
This position offers an incredible opportunity to work with a seasoned team on a wide variety of projects ranging from rebrands to exciting video campaigns, and everything in between.
Job Details (multiple positions available)
Full-time (in-house position)
- 3+ years consistent industry experience in graphic/web design
- Bachelors in Graphic Design, UI/UX, Web Design/Development (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contribute and articulate design decisions during discovery sessions, kickoffs, and client presentations
- Produce design assets for use on social media, web, print, and other marketing channels
- Develop and maintain consistent branding
- Collaborate with other team members and maintain consistent communication
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about the latest industry techniques and trends in the fields of graphic design, UI, typography, etc.
- Use critical thinking in making design decisions
- Expert skills and knowledge of Adobe CC (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, XD)
- HTML/CSS knowledge a plus
- Advanced knowledge of popular CMS platforms
- Proven understanding of graphic and web fundamentals
- Ability to take project from concept to launch
- Time-management skills
- Awareness of UI/UX principles, identity systems, color theory
- Ability to create and present deliverables using Microsoft Powerpoint
- Strong organizational skills (name your layers!)
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
Benefits (Full-time only)
Paid Time Off – PTO
Flexible work schedule
Medical, Dental, Vision
Please submit your resumé, portfolio link, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ATTN: Graphic Designer position.